Translate

Monday, June 25, 2012

Web 2.0 Tool Piscasa Scavenger Hunt

Last week in class we did a photo scavenger hunt. I liked the idea of using this in your classroom and adding educational content to accompany the integration of technology. With deaf kids especially, it is important to do hands on activities so they will be able to pair language with the activity. One way I think I would use this in my classroom would be for students to do a photo scavenger hunt while we are out on a field trip. Then, when we get back to the classroom, the next day, I would have my students put together a powerpoint in Google Docs. That way students would be able to review what we did and saw on our field trip, plus, work in cooperative groups.

Here is a the photo album from my scavenger hunt.








From that, I made this presentation:

No comments:

Post a Comment