Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One Minute Post

How are things going in the class?

So far, I really like this class! I do feel a little overwhelmed, though, because there are so many sites we use for the class. There is the TPTE main website, BlackBoard, Blogger, PBWorks, Google Docs, Google Sites...it's too much for me to handle. I would rather maintain one or two or three sites, and have the others be demonstrations/in class examples and then we don't have to work on them anymore. I have totally lost track of where everything is located and where we are supposed to be posting/adding formation.

On another note, I like how this class is 3 hours. Even though it makes my days really long (because I'm taking 2 other summer school classes this session!), I like the time to go to class and focus on one thing. The two days a week, three hours a time really works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment