Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

IBA (Inquiry Based Assignment) Project

This was one of my favourite, yet most time consuming projects. I love the idea of designing a worksheet that lets kids explore the internet, but also gets them thinking about what they are reading and learning. My website was full of information, pictures, artwork, and movies all about early Greek theater. I would love to teach plays as literature in my classroom! I think giving students an interactive website is just one more way to integrate their culture into their school life. There are so many fun things you can do on the internet and I am so glad I am learning more ways to use it in my classroom. If I put myself in the shoes of my future students, I definitely would rather go through this IBA instead of listening to a lecture, or even reading the textbook and discussing the material in small groups.


No comments:

Post a Comment