Translate

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Web 2.0 Tool Google Forms

I have actually filled out a couple of surveys for friends on Google Forms before. I never knew how they were able to make such snazzy surveys and post them online for free. I really like this website and see MUCH educational value in it. I would love to create surveys for my students to fill out about how the unit of study went for them, how they are keeping up with the homework I am assigning, what they think of the book we are currently studying, and more. I would also use a Google Form for different types of assessment. I was told that you can print out the forms once you have made them online. Instead of fooling around with MS Word (which was basically the only thing I knew how to do before this class), I would totally make a test or quiz in Google Forms, print it out, hand my students scantron forms and let them get to work taking a text or quiz that I designed. I love being organized and love for anything that I print up or turn in to be orderly and look good with some sort of pictures or graphics to add interest.

Please take my reading survey here that I made in Google Forms.
Below is a screenshot of what the survey should look like when you click on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment