Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

iMovie Project

I loved using the iMovie software! I made a movie of an educational virtual field trip to Washington D.C. Click here to be taken to YouTube.com to view my movie.

I loved how adding the audio and pictures was as easy as clicking "import". I think one of iMovie's best features is that it is "click friendly". By that I mean you can simply click on something and it shows you what the font looks like, how it moves, etc., and then you can click to undo that action. I found the program really easy to use and it created very professional results. I love that you can share the video on YouTube and that it was a synch to upload onto YouTube. I posted this video onto my Facebook and many, many people said that it was extremely well done. I will definitely use the iMovie maker in my classroom, and for personal use, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment